We recognize that testimonials are selective and are not fully representative of everyone's experience. We cannot guarantee any specific results and the following testimonials do not constitute a warranty or prediction regarding the outcome of an individual, couple, or family seen for treatment at Nectar of Life Counseling, LLC.
- After months of searching for a therapist in which I could wholeheartedly connect with I met Jessica. I was struggling with a separation, child custody, depression, alcoholism and social anxiety. Jessica not only helped me to navigate through these turbulent tides she helped me to recognize hope in a hopeless situation. She has been a blessing beyond words for my son and I. As a single father Jessica helped me to feel empowered to recognize my value in myself and continues to help me better myself as an individual and as a father. I've worked with her in the office and through Equine Assisted Psychotherapy sessions. I have and will continue to highly recommend her to friends and loved ones. As I know she is incredibly gifted and a true healer. It is without hesitation that I write this testimonial, she has truly been a life altering person in my life. ~ AF, 2016
- I thankfully met Jessica 3 years ago. At that time, I was in a relationship with an alcoholic who had two young children in our care and dealing with many emotional issues of my own. With her guidance, I was able to leave that relationship and begin the process of identifying what I wanted in life, learning how to love myself, and turn my goals into a reality! My partner at that time is now over a year sober and his journey towards that sobriety began the first day we met with Jessica! Although counseling always requires the client to take action with the guidance provided, I truly believe I would not be where I am today had Jessica not come into my life. She is full of knowledge and resources and what I love most, is her holistic approach to healing and coping with issues. Counseling can be scary but here I felt safe. I am forever grateful and cannot recommend her highly enough! ~ VJ, 2016
- Desperate for guidance in my personal relationships, I made an appointment with Jessica. During my initial consultation with her, she asked what I was looking for in a therapist. I stated that I wanted someone to tell me what I need to do in life! To my surprise, she replied, "Well, that's not what I will do." Four years later, I'm so grateful that Jessica never just flat out told me "what I need to do in life." Instead, she gently steered me in the right direction, helped me discover my best self, and never judged me along the way. She is endlessly patient, remarkably resourceful, and compassionate beyond measure. My life is richer because Jessica is in it! ~ JM, 2016
- I first met Jessica in 2012 after a desperate (middle of the night) web search for a therapist to help my daughter navigate through some peer pressure issues. Jessica was always careful to keep a trust with my daughter, by not sharing too much with me, but also shared enough that I could be part of the solution. When we both agreed that therapy was no longer needed, Jessica did a masterful job providing her with the tools she would need to be successful, and the confidence to know that she could move forward on her own. Jessica recently diagnosed my younger daughter with PTSD and is providing treatment accordingly. Her approach is so much more than “talk therapy,” she utilizes other tools, such as workbooks and bio-feedback, to help build the skills needed for coping and healing. Jessica has become a trusted advocate for each of us (myself included). I value her input and professionalism and would recommend her to anyone. ~ AT, 2016
- I've known Jessica for 18 months after searching out a counselor in the Briargate area for my teen daughter. She's such a comfort and an amazing part of the support system we've worked so hard on creating for my teen. Her guidance, suggestions, resources and loving care of others, teen girls in particular, are far more solid than any therapist I've met in the past. She's a solid, consistent sounding board while respecting my parental position and input in care. She has convenient and speedy communication via online scheduling and email. I highly recommend you come in for a chat with Jessica; you won't be disappointed!! ~ Blessings, LD, 2016
- I have had the distinct pleasure to participate in several groups that Jessica Allen has facilitated. Jessica has the unparalleled gift to create a beautiful, safe and sacred space for us to delve deeply into our individual and group processes and to uncover and heal those aspects or patterns that no longer serve our current unfolding. Jessica’s own curiosity and openness to explore consciousness is refreshing and enhances the group work significantly. Her authenticity and gentle grace are hallmarks of her approach and serve as a model for being with one-self and others. I highly recommend Jessica’s offerings as they will only enrich your life by many folds and you will walk away wanting more. ~ Blessings! RI, 2015
- Jessica is absolutely wonderful! My wife and I just recently got married and went to Jessica to help us get started off on the right foot. Jessica did a wonderful job making us both feel comfortable and helped us to understand each others perspective without feeling judged. I personally loved how Jessica was able to ask questions and guide us to a better understanding without making either of us feel like we were "in the wrong." My wife and I would both highly recommend Jessica if you are looking to better understand yourself or your partner. ~ DB, 2015